Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another blog?

Why do I get myself into these things? I already know I can't update a private blog, why even attempt a public blog?

We shall see.

I suppose for now I can begin with a short introduction. Yeah, let's stick with that.

Hello, there. My name is Nika. Not Ni-kuh. Nee-kah. As in, Veronika. Except it's pronounced Veh-rah-nee-kah. So let's just stick with Nika, mkay?

I am sixteen at the moment, will be seventeen in June. I have wicked issues with growing up, but only with years. I'm plenty grown up mentally. I suppose I'll just cross that bridge when I get there. For now, I'll enjoy being seventeen soon.

I love photography and writing, as well as music, although I only participate in the first two. I suppose I'll post some of my work and critiques of others here. Oh, I also love cooking. And skiing and snowboarding. You get the idea. You'll hopefully learn more about me, if you want to, as this progresses.

Anyway, I'm a terrible procrastinator so I suppose I should go do my homework now. Thanks for sticking it out even this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment