Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I started feeling bad for neglecting this blog

Though, it's not as if I have followers or something. Sadly enough.

I don't really have much to talk about. I sorta figured out some more plot twists that would make the story I'm working on make more sense. I'm doing pretty awesome physics stuff at UCLA, and I feel as if I am actually being rather helpful. So that's nice.

Along that same line, we have a safety inspection on Thursday, so I get to be doing a bunch of grunt work that no one else wants to. That's okay though, it's what I'm for, after all. Though I can't say much about the work itself, I'll say our experiments involve rats and are pretty awesome.

Physicists always find ways to surprise me. I was expecting lots of equations with some grunt work and others helping out with everything not physics related, but instead was pleasantly surprised. They do everything themselves. They're not just physicists; they're programmers, engineers, chemists, biologists, veterinarians, surgeons, and basically everything else they need to be. Pretty awesome.

My car is really coming along. We put a new grill on it and it's freaking beautiful. Amazing. A new grill pretty much instantly improved it like 100 times.

Right now, we're watching an amazing Russian version of Treasure Island. It's a fantastic mix of cartoon and real life, music and action, and is just generally hilarious. I'd totally recommend it. In general, I'm a huge fan of Russian cartoons, because they are some of the most clever,funny, and well made, especially the old ones. Everyone has seen Nu Pogodi, it's our version of Tom and Jerry. So funny.

Anyway, I think that about sums up what I've been up to lately. Have a great night.

P.S. If taking a physics class, don't skip classes. Take 1A before 1B, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment